Monday, April 7, 2014

Katie Cook Mini Prints

We had so much fun at the Emerald City Comicon this year, I'm not even sure where to start. For me it was a complete jack pot, but I'm not going to start with my huge Halloween find... ... so let me start with one of my favorites! Katie Cook. I stumbled upon Katie's art a couple years ago, and she did a wonderful job drawing my Cat and Dog! Last year I got inspired by my "Universal Monsters" theme and asked her to do Dracula, The Wolfman, The Bride of Frankenstein and Frankenstein. I also bought a pumpkin and a ghost from here to complete the theme. She cleverly put Frank and his bride next to each other on the same card, so my collection was a little... uneven. I decided this year my first stop would be at her booth for a Mummy to even things up again! She did not disappoint! He's so cute! So I went straight home and fixed up my framed Katie Cook art, Drac & Wolfie in one, Bride & Frank and Mummy in the next, and then the ghost and pumpkin together. I love the way it turned out!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment